NOTE: All our spaces have been sold for this year!
2018 Boutique Basic Information
The St. Paul’s Christmas Boutique will be held inside our gym and outside on our patio at 1250 E. Heim Avenue in Orange at the corner of Heim Ave and Canal Street from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Each Boutique space will be 8 ft. deep x 10 ft. wide. (1) 8' table and (1) chair will be included upon your request. The cost per space is $40.00. We have inside and outside spaces available, a few spots near electrical outlets and a few wall spaces. These will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis and pay first. If you request an inside/outside spot, electrical or wall space and there are no more available, we will contact you. Each vendor is asked to donate one item (valued at $10.00 or more) to the Boutique for raffle baskets.
Policies and Procedures
- We reserve the right to refuse vendors for any reason.
- We will issue refunds only to vendors not chosen. Otherwise no refunds will be given. The Boutique will be open, rain or shine.
- If you have an outside space, you are welcome to bring a canopy for your spot.
- Inside spots only are welcome to set up your displays and merchandise on Friday night November 2 from 6:00-8:00pm. We do not provide security to protect your property so set-up at your own risk.
- Set-up for both inside and outside spots will also be available Saturday morning November 3 starting at 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
- Displays must be ready by 8:30am the day of the event. Doors open promptly at 9:00am.
- Vendor may temporarily park near the gym in either our Heim Avenue or Canal Street parking lots to unload. All vendor vehicles must be moved to the parking area behind the MODJ building at the back of the Canal street parking lot by 8:30am the morning of the event.
- No outside chairs will be allowed. Upon your request you will be provided with at least (1) chair at your space and (1) 8ft (30"x 96") table. Please indicate on the registration form if you would like (1) additional chair.
- Do not bring any furniture (tables, racks, etc.) that have sharp edges on the feet.
- Nothing is allowed to be hung on the walls.
- No animals, except certified service dogs, are allowed.
- Any damage is to be reported to the Boutique Coordinators immediately.
- Please clean up spills immediately. Paper towels will be available in the gym kitchen.
- Cleanup will be from 3:00 to 5:00 pm. Please DO NOT pack up and leave before 3:00 pm.
- Each vendor is to donate (1) item (valued at $10.00 or more) to the Boutique for raffle baskets. Items will be collected the morning of the event.
- St. Paul’s is not responsible for any loss or damage to vendor product or displays.
- Deadline to submit a Registration Request & (2) photos of merchandise you will be selling is October 15.
Pictures of our indoor space (gym):
Pictures of our outdoor space (courtyard):
Vendor entrance (pictured below). This entrance leads into both the gym and the courtyard. The gate shown is a single door entrance. The gate next to it is a double door entrance to allow larger items be be brought in.